Initial nutritional consultation
- The assistance that I offer will begin with a 60 minutes video call, followed by 45 minutes evaluation weekly sessions.
- History (initial questionnaire) and food diary.
- The session is meant to get to know your lifestyle and food preferences in detail.
- We will identify how your relationship with food has developed, how you currently feel about food and your body, and I will help you with the next steps that fit your needs.
- Preparation and transmission of the nutrition plan by WhatsApp or e-mail.
Nutritional consultation - monitoring
- 45 minutes evaluation and progress - existing customer *
- Reviewing the nutritional plan
- Coaching and redefining the goal
- Maximum break between sessions - 6 weeks
REBOOT & RECHARGE
- 45 minutes evaluation
- Diet & Psychonutrition - tips for diet plan and personalized supplements
- Coaching & setting the new goal
- It is recommended if more than 6 weeks have passed since the last consultation
A small investment for a BIG transformation!
SILVER package - 8 weeks
- Completing the medical history and food diary
- 1x initial online session (60 minutes)
- 2x online monitoring and evaluation session (45 minutes)
- 1x psychonutrition session
- Nutritional plan / weekly menu
- Portion allocation
- Coaching, my encouragement to follow the plan customized to your needs
- Instructions on food temptations.
GOLD package - 12 weeks
Everything you get in SILVER plus…
- Recipes selected as part of your personalized menu, created according to your time, your favorite ingredients, those you don't like, allergies, etc.
- 4 EXTRA consultations
- Telephone / email support provided between consultations.
The psycho-nutrition consultation aims to evaluate specific individual cases to help the patient gradually face a course of nutritional and cognitive reeducation, offered by our psychologist expert in cognitive-behavioral techniques, personal development in collaboration with the nutritionist.
Suffering from an eating disorder disrupts a person's life and limits their relational, work and social skills.
- Anorexia and bulimia
- Uncontrolled eating disorder.